Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Create Or Recreate Your Logo In My Digital Watercolor Style











About:

Attention!

1. Please check my portfolio carefully to be sure my style fits your requirements!!! 

2. The logos displayed on my online portfolio are not shared by ME, but by CUSTOMERS! I AM NOT ABLE TO DO THAT! So if you do not want to share your design, simply do not press share button after accepting!

3. My style is clearly shared in my online portfolio and be aware, that your request will be done in the SAME STYLE, technique, quality and etc. 

4. All the designs shared in my online portfolio are ALREADY SOLD and CAN NOT be sold again!

5. I work ONLY DIGITALLY!!! - So if you have an illusion that your logo will be drawn on the paper by real watercolor paints- that's not me!



Service Description:

I will draw or redraw your logo in my unique digital watercolor/hand drawn style! 

Your logo will look modern, artistic and more creative! You will be able to use it online or print it as well. I can provide the full package of all the necessary files for usage. Check out my extra options below! Thanks!



Reviews


:

I love, love, love my logo!!! I’ve called at least 3 logo companies. I visited at least 4 in person logo designers, no one could deliver!! But lacrymosa did it!!! And I love it so much!!!!! I’m so happy!!!!! It’s perfect!!

:

Aww thanks a lot!!!

:

BEST experience I’ve had yet with trying to get my logo just the way I want it! She asked all the right questions, I told her what I wanted and she delivered. I literally yelled out YESSSSSSS at work when I received my logo!!!!! My logo is dramatic yet professional just like I like it!!!!! I LOVE MY LOGO!!!!!!

:

Aww you are more than welcome girl <3

:

Artist was amazing to work with! Professional, detail-oriented, and understood what I wanted right away. Asked great questions for more clarification, which I really appreciated. The end result is beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for. Final product was delivered on time and communication was easy and pleasant. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment