Friday, July 22, 2022

Design Cute Mascot, Cartoon Character Logo Design











About:

Hello! I will design a creative and cute mascot, cartoon character logo design that reflect your brand's unique version and takes your logo design to next level



  • You can start by placing an order, fill the requirements and i will start to work on your logo
  • I will send the logo within 5 - 7 days depend on the order in queue
  • Revisions are welcome before i send all extra files for your order
  • Logo are made on Adobe Illustrator, 100% original , i never using any clip art or template .
  • If you have any ideas, sketches, concept etc. please do share with me. The more details you provide, the better result you get.
  • I won't be able to create a realistic images or turn your photo into cartoon, my work is prefer more cute and cartoony logo similiar of the work on my portfolio . 



What you will get in the final result



  • AI and EPS files
  • JPG and PNG files 
  • Any other format you require



If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to contact me . Thanks!

Reviews


:

I could not be happier with the work that was delivered. Agrasucipto is the real deal. I had a little idea of what I wanted but left the design mostly up to him. I was blown away with the first draft. I had a few changes I wanted made. He didn't question any request. He made the changes exactly as specified and I could not be happier. I highly recommend this designer. If he's booked I would wait till he opens up again. That's what I did and I don't regret it.

:

Working with Agra is fantastic, he responds to my request immediately almost without delay. He translates my project requirement into a final design with ease and seamlessness so that revisions are minimal in nature. Without a doubt, one of the best designer I ever worked with..

:

I ordered the "Premium" package where it promises "VIP SUPPORT". This artist would not provide me with a working PSD project of the logo I ordered. They asked me to alter it myself but I'm not a designer, I could mess something up. The services promised, I feel, are misleading. The support is not up to standard which is a shame as I chose the most expensive option.

:

Very happy with our progress and the final product. So nice working with him as he had some good ideas and his work is just as good as his portfolio. Would def work with him again

:

Agra did a great job designing my logo for my online portfolio. He was very responsive to my requests and made sure that I was happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and creative logo designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment