Thursday, July 21, 2022

Design Feminine Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.



For $20 I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent background

4 revisions



For 50$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Unlimited revisions



 For 85$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Social media kit

Vector

Unlimited revisions



Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.

Reviews


:

Stevan was incredibly responsive. He produced beautiful work despite being given very little direction on what I wanted, and delivered faster than I expected. If I'd known it was this easy, I would have done this years ago for my business. I will definitely be working with Stevan again for my future business artwork needs.

:

Didn't answer all my questions up front during the quotation process but was very quick to respond initially and during the order and delivery stages. The seller was very helpful throughout and the work delivered outstanding and such a perfect fit for my brand that no revisions were needed! I would definitely work with stevanzivkovic again and would recommend highly to others.

:

I was absolutely clueless to this whole logo concept!!! So let me start by saying I was probably the most complicated customer but he was very patient and worked with me until I finally was able to decide on a beautiful label… Thank you for amazing work. I definitely recommend your professionalism and beautiful work.

:

I am beyond blown away with my experience with this artist. I have a VERY vague concept, and it turned in to the best case scenario I could have hoped for! I’m looking forward to working with you more on other projects!

:

Absolutely would recommend! He did an amazing job working with me. I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted and bouncing back and forth with ideas he came out with something that was perfect for what I wanted my business to represent!




No comments:

Post a Comment