Monday, August 29, 2022

Design The Logo Of Your Dreams











About:

Hi! I’m Elizabeth and I’m a digital designer from Chile, passionate about brand identity.

I specialize in hand drawn and minimalist logos. 



I can help you make your dream logo come true. I’m just going to need you to answer a little questionnaire about your business and I’ll start designing!



It always helps when you have references or an idea of what you want your logo to look like. So feel free to send me your ideas. You can draw them (it doesn’t need to be perfect) send me images, illustrations, everything helps!



If you want a custom pack, message me and I will send you an offer :)



Don’t keep waiting and start making your business come true!

Reviews


:

I paid a lot of money for this service and I basically got the exact of what I sent only a different font that I requested. I wanted it similar but not exact. I could have done this myself for free.

:

Again, you asked for that, If you didn't want that you should've had told me the first time I delivered the work. But you waited for the 3rd revision to tell me you didn't want that. For the future you have to learn to comunicare better what you want.

:

She did the label in a very short time. Always think and create a design out of the box. She is really talented. Thank you a lot for all the efforts you put in our 2 projects so far.

:

Thank you so much! I hope we can work together again❤️

:

Elizabeth created exactly what we wanted and envisioned! We loved the final outcome. Find her final work of the logo on our YouTube/Instagram - @ellandfox




No comments:

Post a Comment