Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Design A Unique Logo Tailored To Your Brand Vision











About:

I am a Norwegian art director, graphic designer, and web designer with 10 years of experience. I am dedicated to helping you build an impactful brand. I am able to understand your needs, and guide you through the entire design process. I will listen to you and make sure the logo is in harmony with your brand and vision. 



My bespoke logos will stay in the mind of your customers and transport your message in a powerful way. Stand out, be noticed



My process for client satisfaction: 

  1. You answer a quick questionnaire about your company and vision
  2. I take your idea and bring it to live in the first sketches 
  3. You provide valuable feedback 
  4. I will revise and finalize the logo based on your input
  5. You receive the final delivery, including all files and commercial right

 

What you can expect from my gig 

  • Creative unique logo design  
  • Different design concepts to pick from, revised until you are 100% Satisfied
  • Source files in all formats .ai .png .jpg
  • Printable vector file
  • Web file versions



Need any extra files? Let me know.

 

The branding guidelines include:

Logo in all file formats

Brand Colour Palette

Typography Selection

3D Mockups of Brand Logo

Layout slides showcasing Colour & Fonts

Reviews


:

Excellent communication and response to feedback. Delivered on the promise of his style and it felt personable at the same time. Enjoyed working with him and would do it again without hesitation! Highly recommend.

:

This was a wonderful experience with Eivind. He assists in helping you pinpoint what you want and then brings it to life in a stunning profess

:

Very responsive and helpful. The work is excellent. I thought the initial questionnaire did a very good job of identifying what I wanted for my logo.

:

easy. we were a bit complicated with our ask and he was able to decipher our vision and produce a perfect logo for us. highly recommend

:

Our 3rd successful project together, will continue to work with Eivind!




No comments:

Post a Comment