Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Flat Minimalist, Outdoor Logo Design T Shirt Design











About:



Are you looking for an amazing flat minimalist outdoor, camping, adventure logo or t-shirt design.

I have over 5 YEARS of experience in the graphic designing field.

I will design a logo for your brand that will take your business to the next level.



Why Choose me?

✔100% Unique & original design

✔Provide High-Resolution JPG, PNG, and Source Files

✔24/7 customer service 

✔48Hrs On-time delivery

✔Reliable and quick communication

✔Lifetime customer support

✔Get source file - ai, eps, psd, pdf, and high-quality jpg, png.



My expertise:

Outdoor | Adventure | T-shirt design | Vintage Adventure Design | custom | Fishing | Hunting | Hiking | T-Shirt Design



Order Now.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

Working with jaonexpert was very easy and Extremely FAST!!! I don't even think it took less than 24 hours! I barely knew what I wanted or even how to begin to describe it, yet he was able to take my idea and give me MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED!! I will definitely be back in the future,. I'll 100% recommend him to all of you.

:

wow AMAZING . JAON is very kind and talented . I look forward to working with him in the future on more projects. Her work will live to grow the work done under the art created by Jaon . HIGHLY Recommend

:

Thank you so much. The logo's came out better than I could have ever expected and it didn't even take a full day to get done. A+++ work, communication. I will definitely be reaching out for more assistance in the future as my brand grows. Thanks again!!

:

struggled to understand the directive, image was delivered fuzzy and am unable to make the image larger without distortion. still waiting for a satisfactory image

:

Didn't get what I needed, even after modifications, so I just approved a $5 logo instead of a T-shirt design. I showed them to many people and all of them laughed because it wasn't professional at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment