Friday, October 13, 2023

Design A Beautiful Logo And Branding Kit











About:

My name is Carol. I'm a professional graphic designer. Welcome to my Gig!



I like to work closely with the client, to take your business to the next level. I'll help you to create a branding image with which you connect, that attracts your ideal target and increases the value of your brand



Check my Portfolio!



Basic

It includes one logo design, a color palette, all the color codes and some tips. Individual ready-to-use (web and printing), source and vector files, and the fonts files are included.



Standard and Premium

Both include all the basics, stationery and social media kit editable in Canva. So, it'll be super easy to edit the templates. SM kit includes a banner, 2 stories and 6 post templates.

Both include a complete brand book detailing the correct brand usage, color palette, fonts, Do's and Don'ts, mock-ups, etc.

Once you complete the briefing, I'll design the proposal(s), and after your approval, I'll prepare the brand guidelines.



Extras

IG highlights, packaging, thank you cards, etc. 



Why choose me?



  • Professional graphic designer with more than 7 years of experience.
  • Unique and creative designs.
  • Excellent communication.
  • VIP customer support and unlimited revisions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment