Monday, October 9, 2023

Create A Unique Style Hand Drawn Logo











About:

In this gig, I offer you a sketchy hand-drawn logo design.

Looking at my work, you will see that it has a top layer of extra thin sketchy lines that give it character. If you like my previous work, you can choose one of the 3 packages I created for you.



What should you expect from me?



  • creative and original, utterly hand-drawn design
  •  friendly & efficient service
  •  unlimited revisions until you're happy with the design



What do I need from you?  



Remember that the end product is a result of our collaboration and communication.

Please, make sure to provide me with as many details as possible.



If you have an exact idea about what you want but don't want to affect my creativity, please share it. Keeping it for yourself won't make me more creative, but you will spend more money on a new concept.



If you don't know what you want, answer the requirement as detailed as possible and I will do my best to make the perfect logo for you.



OUR WEEKLY OFF IS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (this applies to revision; orders that are due on the weekends will be delivered on time)



I can't wait to start designing the best logo for your business!



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment