Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Design For Transport Logistics Trucking Dispatching Logo Within 24Hours











About:

Hello There,



Welcome to my profile! As an AWARD WINNING designer, I'm offering you my Creative Logo Design service. I'll always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product that will perfectly identify and represent your company. 



You are paying a quality gig to receive perfect quality service and design.





Basic package



2 HQ Concept



JPEG + PNG and source files with High- Resolution





Standard - Recommended 



3 HQ Concepts



JPEG and PNG High- Resolution files



Vector File & Source File + 3D mockup







Premium - VIP 



4 HQ Concepts



JPEG and PNG High- Resolution files



Vector File & Source File + 3D mockup



Social media kit





Our Passion: We love what we do, that is We love Logo Design



I am sure, you will get a modern logistics logo that can make your brand stand out in the crowd.



Important: I do not do the design for : 3D design, Mascot, sticker, cartoon,



mascot illustration, complex drawing.



If you need any more information feel free to ask me. I will be happy to assist you. 



 Finally if you are satisfied with my Description.



Place your order I am ready to start immediately.



Please Check FAQ and Gig Extras Before placing the order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment