Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Design Vintage Retro Logo With Hand Drawn Engraving Style











About:

Hi there, you have come to the right place! In this gig I will provide a vintage retro hand crafted logo that really made by hand drawing! 



The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • TRY BEFORE BUY! Send your brief via inquiry and I will draw FREE SKETCH for you!
  • Original artwork only. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.
  • 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 

BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 simple vintage logo concept with 1 layout concept
  • high resolution PNG & JPG 1000 x 1000 pixel
  • personal use only & no copyrights.

ADVANCED PACKAGE

  • 1 detail vintage logo concept with 2 layout concept
  • Unlimited Revision
  • high resolution PNG & JPG 3000 x 3000 pixel
  • Source file / vector files in ai / eps.
  • commercial use & no copyrights.



EXPERT PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED!) 

  • 1 premium high quality vintage logo concept with 3 layout concept
  • Unlimited Revision
  • high resolution PNG & JPG 6000 x 6000 pixel
  • Source file / vector files in ai / eps.
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with copyright transfer agreement.

Reviews


:

Aryo (vector_factory) was very easy to work with and did fantastic work bringing our logo and media kit to fruition. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a unique hand-drawn logo, in fact, I already recommended him to a group of women in an online workshop today. I needed someone who could recreate an iconic architectural drawing from a photo and he really delivered on the details. Even though we had a big time difference, he was very responsive to suggestions and edits until they matched our brand specifications. I would not hesitate to work with Aryo again and will probably do so in the near future.

:

It was amazing. The seller was very patient and listened to directions well. He asked questions when confused, and made sure it was a smooth process. I love my logo

:

Can only recommend this artist. Perfect communication at all times and always friendly. Made the changes i requested super fast.

:

I really appreciate his work and efforts. Skilled and creative. Am really impressed with his final deliverables. I will work with him again and I do encourage you to work with him. Thanks

:

I and very pleased with vectors work, because he was timely and very patient with every request. I will definitely work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment