Thursday, July 1, 2021

Design Luxury Heraldic, Coat Of Arms Logo











About:

-Welcome to my Gig. 

Do you need a Royal, Luxury, Heraldic LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression?

-You are in the right place.



 When you order you will receive the following from me:

 • High-quality JPEG.

 • 372dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB

 • Ai, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS high-quality formats in gigs extra.

 • 100% ORIGINAL WORK.

 • Fast response and friendly customer service.



If you have any questions just inbox me.

Thank You

Reviews


:

All I can say is WOW! Working with lux_design was an absolute pleasure from start to finish! They were communicative, friendly, helpful, patient, and really just an absolute delight. I had a very specific vision in mind and they were both able to get to EXACTLY what I wanted...and even IMPROVED on it! They were willing to give suggestions but not pushy at all about which direction to take. They were also incredibly understanding of any revisions I asked for rather than becoming frustrated. Lastly, very responsive, I was not waiting around for days between edits or wondering if messages were received. In summary, I would HIGHLY recommend partnering with lux_designs on your next design!

:

Lux was very receptive to all of my requests and asked various questions when something was unclear to clarify. Very open to alterations but has the talent to vision to enhance your design ideas

:

Lux has done an awesome job again!!!! And even though their was a minor issue on my part he resolved it fast and efficiently. Best Graphic Designer I have seen on Fiverr.

:

This seller is the best! Great communication skills, open, honest, & punctual! I plan to work with this seller more in the future!

:

The seller has great communication and the artwork he provided exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment