Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Design 3 Modern Unique Vector Logo In 24 Hours











About:

A Hearty Welcome To The World of Minimalist Modern And Creative Logo Design Zone!



My name is Suman.


I will design a unique minimalist and modern logo for your brand which will take your business to a next level.

Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed (I will offer the refund if you aren't satisfied with my work)



Recent work link :-  shorturl.at/hjpyJ



I Also Accept Custom Orders And Extra Fast Delivery Orders, Kindly Message Me For The Best Offer!



Why Me?
  • Minimalist Modern and Flat Logo Expert.
  • Get Source File - Ai, Eps, Psd, Pdf, And High-quality Jpg, Png.
  • Printable and HQ File size.
  • Copyrights Will Be With The Customer.
  • Premium Customer Support throughout the order and after-sales as well.
  • Lifetime Customer Support.


Our Expertise :
Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo



We ensure to provide you with an exceptional and hazel free journey in the making of most innovative logos as per the customer requirement.



Have queries? Contact us in the inbox anytime!



Let's get started!!!

ORDER NOW :)))

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sumon was a pleasure to work with! At first I was unsure of how I wanted my logo to look but with Sumon's help and all the patience he had with me (because I was a handful lol) we were able to work together and created a finished product that I am more then ecstatic about! No matter what I asked, he executed every detail and worked on numerous revisions for me and I can't thank him enough for helping me bring out the vision of my logo.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

The seller was very patient even thought I went back and forward on the project. Oh boy the Mockup was a winner for me. Thank you for the hard work and dedication.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a bunch!

Seller's Response:

Could not be happier, he delivered better than expected, will use him again in the future, you can be comfortable using him, communication, delivery speed and more than expected for the price.




No comments:

Post a Comment