Monday, June 28, 2021

Embroidery Digitizing In Dst Pes Vp3 Jef Emb Pxf











About:

Do Embroidery Digitizing

Why Me:-

I'm offering 2-8 hours turnaround .If you have any urgent request, let me know and I will do my best to meet your deadline.

* Fastest Delivery Time.
* 24/7 Available.
* Money Back Guarantee.
* Free Revisions.



* For urgent service like in 1 or 2 hour please inbox me before ordering

* For complex  please inbox me before ordering

If you need Vector File, Please contact before order.


Service:-



  • I can provide formats :-  EMB, PXF, DST, PES, EXP, XXX, CND, CSD, DXF, DSZ, DSB, DSZ, PCS, POF, PSF,  VP3, JEF etc. If you need any other format then feel free to let me know.
  • Specialized At flat, 3D Puff, Appliqué, Patches, Jacket Back, Small Letters Embroidery Digitizing.


What You Will Get:-
Normally I send you .DST and .pdf if you need any other format then feel free to let me know. after finished your logo i will give you design size, total stitch, color sequence as you need.



Pricing :-

up to 6" logo = $5

up to 10" logo = $10

complex up to 6" logo = $10

complex up to 10" logo = $15

For more bigger size and complex logo ask me first.



Special offer for bulk logos.



Thank you 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller, excellent work. Very fast. With embroidery, the stitch path, order and layering are all critical to make sure that the machine can properly stitch out the pattern. mitu019 did a stellar job of this and my machine is singing through the job.

Seller's Response:

great buyer. Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Great

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment