Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Best Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst,Pes,Jef In 1Hour











About:

Embroidery Digitizing Services

Hi my name is vitro.I am a freelance embroidery digitizer and i am doing work in this field more than 7 years practical experience. now we are Digitizing Company that serves all embroidery companies that need to transform an image into an embroidery file for use in computerize embroidery machine.

we provide every client logo the same attention. we will make all types of design like left chest ,cap,visor,cap back, 3d puff , colour applique, patch and jacket back with different type of effect . i can offer 24 hour turnaround in all format like dst,pes,jef,vp3,xxx,hus etc

Why you can order me!

  1. very cheap rates
  2. Highly skilled digitizer
  3. 1hour turnaround time
  4. 100 logo daily capacity
  5. wilcom digitizing
  6. free editing
  7. high level work flow system
  8. online support



Send me your logo any suitable format and i will do the reset.

please for any question feel free to inbox me .

My pleasure if i can help you in embroidery digitizing

Thanks!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vitro responds super quickly and is very nice in his communications. I've reached out to other gigs that have been really rude and snobby and Vitro providing excellent quality work for an excellent price is all I could ask for!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much .

:

Always does a super great job!

:

thanks very much

:

good job nice work




No comments:

Post a Comment