Sunday, September 19, 2021

Draw A Cartoon Mascot, Portrait, And Logo From Your Photo











About:

Hello there!



For everyone who looks for making a personal, unique, and attractive cartoon mascot or logo, You have come to the right gigs! 

here, I will help you to make an eye-catching Cartoon mascot or logo portrait from your photo with engraved style illustration.

Imagine yourself as a logo or cartoon mascot version isn't exciting?



what you can get :

  1. One basic figure (Head to neck Only)
  2. Black & white or Colored Illustration
  3. Editable Source File (Ai)
  4. 2 Printable High-Resolution File (JPEG & PNG)
  5. Add a Title or text
  6. Social Media Kit ( Banner, Profile Pic, Thumbnails As Request)



But, What is the reason for choosing me?

  • Unique designs customized for each client.
  • more than 10 years of experience in illustration service.
  • waste no time with fast delivery and less revision
  • Hand Drawn ( using Huion Kamvas Pen Display & Adobe Illustrator )



By the way...  you can use this cartoonized picture not only for your business logo, but you can also use this as your social media profile photo or mascot avatar or unique gifts for your family, friends, or colleagues.



feel free to send me a message anytime, we can discuss anything about illustration that you want to make!



Thanks for visiting!

Reviews


:

Working with Kadunggandrung has been a great experience. He really brought to life what I saw in my head. Even when I couldn't explain it the best he understood what I was trying to do. I would highly recommend him.

:

Panji, was AMAZING! He took exactly what I envisioned put his own touch on it and it’s perfect! I could not be anymore happier. Thank you for creativeness and your customer service! I 100% recommend his services! Thank you, it’s perfect! This logo will change my business for years to come!

:

If I could give more than five stars I would gladly do so. Kadunggandrung went far above and beyond what was expected and delivered an incredible logo. Can thank him enough and will absolutely be using his services for future projects. Thanks Kadunggandrung!!

:

amazing experience, great work, communication was really good. couldn't have asked for more. completed revisions very quickly. I will definitely recommend. 5 stars from me.

:

Seller was very flexible. I appreciated the willingness to go a different direction in design without any negativity towards me. Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment