Monday, September 20, 2021

Design Hand Drawn Vintage Logo For You











About:

Hi there 

I WILL

CREATE PROFESSIONAL UNIQUE VINTAGE LOGO FOR YOU :)




 for $25



  • awesome professional logo 
  • 1* PNG with 300dpi
  • 1* JPEG 1000*1200
  • 100% quality assured  
  • friendly service



FOR HAND DRAWN UNIQUE LOGOS     



  • if you want hand drawn unique logo please chose the hand drawn packages( HAND DRAWN VALUE , HAND DRAWN PRO) or check out my other gigs

  •  if you want unique hand drawn logo choose HAND DRAWN VALUE
  •  if you want unique hand drawn logo + original vector choose HAND DRAWN PRO



please read the above description before ordering





if you have any questions feel free to ask me any time :)



thanks :)



Dinika



                         --------exclusively on fiverr ------                            





Reviews


:

Dinika took my rough idea and composed a gritty, authentic logo with her own hand-drawn aesthetic. Literally got it back to me in a day. Highly recommend!

:

Dinika is a talented artist and does her best to give you what you ask for. I was not sure what I wanted and had hoped to get some artistic assistance, but did find I needed to be pretty literal. I appreciated Dinika’s feedback and efforts.

:

Dinika has excellent service and communication. it made what initially was a daunting process for me extremely easy and pleasant. I cannot recommend Dinikas service enough and anybody I know looming for design work I will send her way!

:

Wow, Dinika goes above and beyond! Super patient with us as we were back and forth with decision making for quite some time. Professional work! Thank you so much!

:

This is my second time working with Dinika and I am just as impressed as the first time! I highly recommend this seller. Very quick turnaround and great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment