Monday, May 30, 2022

Signature Logo Photography Or Watermark Design











About:

Hi, Cheers!





Here in this gig get your CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY LOGO | WATERMARK DESIGN  100% original, NO templates, NO copying.



You can give me your own idea that you have in your mind. I will trace it exactly as you want.

But if you don't have any idea in mind, I will create something for you with multiple options to choose from. Something that standout.





My exclusive Services:

  • High definition transparent file (PNG or .tiff).
  • JPG File + Vector File.
  • Editable source file (.ai+PSD)
  • Unique creation.
  • Handwritten style
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Multiple design options to choose.
  • Great communication skills
  • Fast Response time





You are going to get a friendly professional service :)

Isn't it awesome ?



100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!



         ✔** ORDER NOW **✔



If you have any question then read my FAQ, but if you still feel something is missing, just knock me.

Reviews


:

I recommend Alish to anyone looking for a business logo. He took my description and turned it into a beautiful logo beyond what I could have imagined! Super friendly and responds right away. Can't say enough good things about him, will definitely use him again for any branding needs!

:

Thanks a lot for your purchase. I wish we will work again in future.

:

Only received 3 of the advertised 4 logo concepts but no problem because one of them was so good I didn't need to see any others. We chose the winning design very quickly and seller made some small changes as requested. I can say I am a very happy customer and got exactly what I wanted. Will use this designer again in future, he is awesome!

:

Thank you so much for your purchase. just want to clarify. the fourth concept is not missing, I wanted to show you the 3 logos first and wanted to get your comments on them and then design the fourth one based on that(I have also mentioned that in chat). I am very glad that you love the logo from the first 3 concepts.

:

Was great from start to finish. Ran with a very vague idea of what I was after and delivered. Better than expected. Couldn’t recommend alish enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment