Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Unique Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Contact me before placing an order!!



In this gig, you'll get a unique minimalist logo that stands out from the crowd. I always design a professional logo from scratch (don't use stock images) & my work is 100% custom.

In this gig, I only deal with unique minimal logos as shown in my portfolio, in the case of another style kindly contact me first before placing the order.



WHAT I DO



I'm here to present you with a unique minimal logo to build your company around. Through research, planning, sketching, & digitizing, the logo will be crafted to represent your business for years to come. When you aren't around to sell, this logo will be there to gain interest on its own. Due to its vital role in your success, it will be built to symbolize your product, purpose, and personality.

I specialize in minimal Logo Design & Brand Identity for those who are adventurous, blue-collar, active, brew and spirit crafting, artistic, techy, animal-loving, entrepreneurial individuals looking to make difference throughout the world.



There are 3 different packages to choose from which suit your brand requirements or inbox me for a custom offer.



Read FAQs below for further Details



Cordial Regards

Reviews


:

I expected more guidance and suggestions given the price I paid and felt that I was left with having to propose the changes needed to end up with a result that I liked. My mistake was not being clear about needed that assistance. Having said that, Sajid was very responsive and executed well every modification I asked for and I ended up liking the final result.

:

Thank you so much for your honest comments, it was a great pleasure to working with you and looking forward to working again soon.

:

Great communication. timely delivery. Exactly as described. Professional. With that being said, there are other service providers on Fiverr who give more options for less money

:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I’m really glad I could help.

:

Great experience. Might be a bit more expesiive than other options on fiverr but worth every penny for quality of work. Good turnaround time, professional and polite. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment