Monday, May 30, 2022

Create Monoline Logo Or Badge











About:

Hi, welcome to my MONOLINE LOGO GIGS,



I WILL CREATE MONOLINE BADGE DESIGN BASED ON MY PORTFOLIO.

This is handdrawn and original art. I will do my magic to make you satisfy

You can use my art for LOGO, BADGE, TSHIRT DESIGN, etc 



I AM SPECIAL IN MONOLINE LOGO

  • Start from scratch, original artwork only!
  • All the portfolio cover are our original work. No fake samples! 
  • Fast response and quick turnaround



I AM UNIQUE MONOLINE LOGO

  • I will create the sketch first based on your brief
  • After you approve the sketch we will turn them into vector/digital design, so it will 100% custom & unique!!



Basic Package MONOLINE LOGO

  1. BLACK/WHITE VERSION
  2. One Concept
  3. Png/Jpeg Hi-Res and Transparent (300ppi)
  4. No Support Priority



Medium Package MONOLINE LOGO

  1. FULL COLOR VERSION
  2. One Concept
  3. Png/Jpeg Hi-Res and Transparent (300ppi)
  4. Vector File
  5. Support Priority



Premium Package MONOLINE LOGO

  1. FULL COLOR VERSION
  2. One Concept
  3. Png/Jpeg Hi-Res and Transparent (300ppi)
  4. Vector File
  5. Support Priority
  6. Commercial Use (Business and Sale Design)

Reviews


:

Very responsive and quick turnaround. A quality product as usual! This is my 4th time working with this designer.

:

A great experience as always. This is my 4th time hiring Ruff Studio and it has always been easy to communicate. Final product is fabulous as usual. I'll be back! :)

:

So responsive to my questions and multiple revision requests as I wasn't sure exactly what I needed. This was my 3rd time working with ruffstd and I will work with him again in the future!

:

The designer catch my idea easily, and it delievered so fast. Also he changed evwryting as I wanted. cool

:

Fast and great quality! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment