Thursday, June 2, 2022

Convert Your Files Into Embroidery Dst Format In 1 Hour











About:

If you are looking for someone who can professionally do embroidery digitizing for the purpose to stitch on Hats, Jackets Back, Fleece, Left Chest, and any size product then you are at the perfect place. Fully reliable person to work with I am the one who is the perfect solution for your problems

I can do all types of Digitizing such as

 

·        Left chest, 3D Puff, Flat, Left chest, Jacket back

·        High detailed jacket back designs, Simple texture, detailed logos

·        For the products like Hats, Bags, Jackets, Hats, Shirts, Leather

·        In all kinds of machine formats such as PES, DST, JEF, JAN, ART, etc.

 

Quality work, Fastest delivery, Perfect with details, Unlimited revision for free of cost, 24/7 availability.

Please don't be hesitant to order me with an image/logo you needed to be digitized and tell me the size as well.

Please let me know if you have anything to ask otherwise order me with Logo/Image and size.



Looking Forward

M Zubair

Reviews


:

Very fast at following up and revision. Got exactly what I needed

:

Thank you so much Sir!

:

Great job!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment