Friday, June 3, 2022

Design Fast Signature, Handwriting, Scripted, Cursive Logo











About:

Hello, and Welcome To My Gig!



If you looking for an Expert



Professional, Signature, handwritten, calligraphy, Stunning, Clean, Minimal, Creative, Unique, Long-Lasting Modern, Brand Identity | 3D Initials | Metallic Monogram and High-Quality Logo designer?



✔️ This is the Right place Here.



Logo can be used for:



Photography | Online Business | Watermark | Business cards | E-Mail Signature | Labels or badges | T-shirts and all other Printable Materials | Company Letters Signature | E-Books | Banner | Letterhead | Wedding Photography | Website Name | Product Name | Website or Blog | Real estate...etc.



✔️ What you will get with this gig



Vector File

Ai ,EPS, PSD, SVG, PDF, HQ JPG,PNG,

Transparent PNG

3D Mockup

Social Media Kit



☛ Why Should We Work Together?



I Specialize in Developing Brand Identities For New Startups & Companies.

Professional High-Quality Work

Express Delivery With in Short Time

Unlimited Revisions Until You’re Satisfied! (No Extra Charge)

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Quick response Within Few Minute

Friendly Communications

VIP Customer Service 24⤬7



If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Super fast delivery! Communicated very well and let’s say delivery was less than 2 hours from start to finish. I will definitely work with him again!!!

:

Thank You

:

I loved the interaction with him! He was very understanding, able to adjust to what I asked for! No complaints at all. I wasn’t sure what I wanted my logo to look like. He guided me to what I actually wanted which was awesome! Thank you!

:

Thank you so much

:

Wow, I really enjoyed the process. Can't believe the quickness and the willingness to go with my many idea changes. I so appreciate all the hard work and I am happy with my logo. I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment