Friday, May 27, 2022

Design Cool Logo Initials For Esport, Twitch, Youtube In 24 Hours











About:

just for INITIAL LOGO, NO MASCOT/CHARACTER/ETC(shield, sword, gun, rocket, crown etc)

if you order, it means you have agreed with the above



Note: Please message me first before order.

to discuss which package suits your request

and check if i can do your request



for MASCOT you can check this link

https://www.fiverr.com/share/wkRq8B

Hello Everyone!

Did you looking initial logo for your Sports team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, Twitch, etc?

I am here to help you. you will be working with experienced esport logo designer with 1000% original design from my hand.



Choose your package:

Low package:

  • High Quality Design
  • Preview logo
  • transparent file

Mid package:

  • Higher Quality Design
  • Preview logo
  • transparent file and vector file



High package:

  •  Very High Quality Design
  •  Preview logo
  •  transparent file and vector file

Thank You



Reviews


:

He actually did both of my business logos recently to coincide with my esports logo I was having done, and he did everything amazing. He really gets it done and captured my aesthetic perfectly.

:

Creator listned to my request after i messed up my initial request. Completely redsigned for me to meet my needs. 10/10

:

Communicaton was awesome i got what i wanted and I really like it. If you want a logo deffinitely recommend this guy

:

Finished my logo quickly and efficiently. Even did an extra revision after the product was accepted. Great seller would definitely recommend.

:

Thanks Amhit This was exactly What I needed thanks and I will definitely come to you every time I need a logo! 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment