Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Design Elegant And Professional Logo Within 6Hrs











About:

Hi All,

If you need a 3d ELEGANT and Professional LOGO for your business, company, website, or any other project then you are at the right place. I will design an elegant and professional logo within 6hrs with unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied, as Customer satisfaction is my achievement.



We always think outside the box. Which is necessary for a new business to stand out in the market. You will get fully customized designs, as well as OPEN STOCK IMAGES, which will be provided according to your demand and requirement.



We will design before time, but after making the design we do research to make sure there is nothing like the that, I have made on Google, etc. As you all know there are millions of logo designers on fever as well as on other platforms and they may have the same ideas. If you see anything like the logo I have made, please let me know, I will change the logo for you. There won't be an issue



Mascot logos are not included in the Basic Package.



Feel free to message me if you have any concern or question regarding this gig :-)

Thanks

Reviews


:

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!! created exactly what i wanted with little instruction, and tweaked a few things to get the final result. Absolutely love my design. I highly recommend

:

I had a great experience working with Marina! She took some rough parameters I gave and turned it into something really interesting and unique to our business.

:

I am seriously pleased with the finished article, this seller is works to a very high standard. Excellent communicator and very professional throughout. Will definitely use again myself. Highly recommended if you want high quality work!

:

The second time I ordered with this freelancer. Always delivers excellent work. Just check the other reviews. Happy with my logo and the freelancer even did something extra for me. Good communication and fast delivery. Recommend it!

:

The seller was amazing!! The communication was super good and the actual design was really nice! The seller was very patient and listened very well. Very happy with the logo and definitely recommend this seller if you need any logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment