Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Design Classic Retro Vintage Hipster Or Hand Lettering Logo











About:

Welcome to my Gig:

My Name is Muhammad Usman, I will create an Original and Sensational hipster, vintage classic Retro or Hand Lettering logo for you in a super-fast amount of time only on Fiverr

Why Vector files are so important?

- It can be printed as large as you want without changing the quality. 

- Editable 

- Can change the color

- Can export to JPG PNG PDF EPS etc as large as you want

Why choose this gig?

  • 24 hours customer support
  • Unlimited Revisions for the final version
  • All Source files(Ai, SVG, EPS, PDF+++)
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Superior quality and details
  • No templates



Multiple Styles:

Hipster | Vintage | Retro | Minimal | Modern | Hand lettering | Signature | Luxury | Text | Badge



IMPORTANT:

If you need any clarification, have any questions, or need anything else not offered in this gig please contact me.



Order now and keep calm while working on your order as I will do my best to design your logo perfectly.

Thanks and have a great day!

Reviews


:

This was a total rebrand for me and Muhammad Usman was absolutely amazing and patient. His idea and concepts are totally on point. Extremely happy with the end result and I couldn’t have asked for a more professional service. I would highly recommend everything he does and I will be coming back when I open my new Company for his services.

:

This was an extremely enjoyable experience with a professional who truly cared about getting the right result. Nothing was too much to ask and the quality of work returned was outstanding. He was kind and respectful in communication which made the development of the brand logo the ultimate success.

:

Ordered in January, did not receive until April the final versions. Understandably Seller had COVID and I give grace for the time needed to recover. Communication was difficult and took days/weeks to respond.

:

This is your second design project with me and you know you got both design project perfect. I know the design was delayed but it was due to my health problem. We are human beings and there are many problems in our lives, but thank you for working with me and I will do my best not to do it again.

:

Very responsive and extremely helpful. Designed an original logo for me. I needed some adjustment to it and he was just as quick and talented. I’ll definitely be back and would recommend him and his work! JK from Texas




No comments:

Post a Comment