Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Design A Vtuber Logo Or Streamer











About:

IMPORTANT: PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER FOR BEST RESULT, AVOIDING CANCELLATION AND MISSLEAD !



Are you looking a logo for your project / vtuber / streaming needs / game or you just wanting it ? then you came into the right place !



Just drop your brief into my message and I'll make it happend.



This is what I offer to you :



BASIC :



  • Simple Letter Logo
  • 2 Colors Only
  • PNG Transparent File
  • 3x Revision.



STANDARD :



  • Simple Logo with element
  • Any Color you want
  • PNG Transparent File
  • Commercial Use
  • 4x Revision.



PREMIUM :



  • Fully Customized Logo
  • Any Color you want
  • PNG Transparent File
  • Source File Ai / Psd ( Default is Ai )
  • Commercial Use
  • 6x Revision.
  • Priority Buyer



Don't be shy to ask me anything or discussing what's on your mind ( as long it related to the logo ) !

Arigato Gozaimasu ~

Reviews


:

I wanted a logo and I got a stellar logo. At first I had very ambitious ideas and to be honest they were too crazy to start with but I described everything in as detail as I possibly could and sadmachines landed it. Communication was a very positive side and they were quick and strait to the point. If you ever need a logo design please, please go to sadmachines you won't regret it.

:

Sadmachines is very professional and so easy to work with!! I didn't exactly know what I wanted for my logo, so I just sent images of my vtuber model and wanted it to be similar. They sent some different ideas and modified the one I liked the best based on my feedback. I am just blown away on how pretty and cool it looks! I will definitely be back when I need more! Highly recommend!

:

Super pleasent experience sadmachines was not only fast as lightning but also delivered a high quality service. sadmachines managed to turn every element of my vtuber persona into an awesome looking logo. 5/5 worth every penny, so dont hesitate to order from him! :))

:

I had very little idea of what I wanted and didn't know how to describe the aesthetic. Sadmachines took the few images I provided and created an amazing logo within a day. I'm astounded at their talent and professionalism. Would work with again and highly recommend.

:

They were amazing to work with! Accomodated for my requests and additions and came out with something special. They were even considerate enough to supply two versions of the logo, one with and without the background. Would absolutely recommend working with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment