Thursday, September 15, 2022

Modern Minimalist Upscale Business Logo Design











About:

About This Gig

"The alternative to good design is always bad design. There is no such thing as no design."



Welcome to My modern minimalist upscale business logo design

gig.,



Are you looking for a modern minimalist logo designer to do a best logo for your new business, Exiting business, Shop, Online store or website? Then you are in the right place.



I can do your logo in the style and I will always make sure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product.





Logo categories we are expert in: 





Modern | Professional | Flat/Minimalist | 3D | Retro/vintage | Badge | Abstract | Hand drawn | Stylish | Signature | Modern and Unique Logo | Mascot | Freestyle | Customized



I will deliver,



  1. Custom & Modern Logo Concepts
  2. Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction
  3. All Design Files
  4. Editable Victor Source file 
  5. Original & Unmatched concept
  6. Fast Response
  7. Friendly Communication



Please Note;



If you have a question, Message me before place the order.



Please feel free to contact if you would like to know any other details and we would be happy to assist.



Thank you so much,



Reviews


:

Seller is super responsive, and extremely good at what she does. I understood that there were more projects in the queue so she needed to move things along. She was pleasantly pushy and got the project done efficiently. She went above and beyond to show me different color options. She also worked with our time difference. Highly recommend her for your business branding needs

:

Very responsive and loops me in every step of the process from drafting to end result. Great process and communication! The end result is perfect!

:

Very professional

:

Communication not so great, maybe my fault as I am french. But delivered the work ok-ish...

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment