Saturday, September 17, 2022

Creative Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hi, I am an expert in Creative Minimalist logo design



The designs will be suitable for your merch, website, poster, packaging or anything else.



My Process:

  1. Analysing business brief
  2. Selecting correct typography
  3. Customizing fonts and shapes
  4. Prepare logo colors and mockups
  5. Final Delivery



Note : Please get in touch with me for any custom/character/complex design requirements



My gig offers

  • 100% High-Quality Original logo
  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • Source file / Vector files (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, PNG, JPEG, and Fonts).
  • PNG Transparent file.
  • Professional service & support



My area of expertise:



Minimalist Logo design | Modern Logo design | Flat logo | Unique | Modern | Business | Mascot Design | Signature | Typography art 



Do not hesitate to get in touch with me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment