Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Design A Creative Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my gig,



ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CREATIVE, MODERN, FLAT/MINIMALIST, BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN?



I'm Thong Pham, manager of a team. I have 9 years of logo design experience, 7500+ reviews 5* from real customers on Fiverr. So this is a suitable place to get a flat/minimalist, modern, creative logo design.



WHY IS THIS GIG YOUR BEST CHOICE?



  • Speedy response time
  • Always on time
  • Unique concepts
  • Friendly communication
  • Full copyrights
  • All necessary files
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied 



Note: My style is clean, modern, minimalist, creative, so:



  • I don't do mascots or complex logo design.
  • Please contact me first if you have a sketch.



Premium | Business | Professional | Modern | Creative | Minimalist | Flat | Simple | Luxury | Clean | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was fast and responsive to messages. Very easy to work with. Most importantly the delivery was excellent. A unique concept that fitted the brief.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

He was able to draw my picture to vision in a 3D formation. Very classy and tasteful. He is fast and detailed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!!

Seller's Response:

Fast response, good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment