Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Design A Unique Minimal Logo











About:

Let's create fresh brands together.

Thanks for your time to visit our Minimal Logo Gig, that means we have more Chance to work on your design.



A minimal logo will give a unique and attractive look to your brand.



Why us?

⦿ Quick Turnover

⦿ Multiple Logo Designs and Stationery Designs

⦿ 100% Ownership Rights

⦿ Print-ready files

⦿ File Format: AI, JPG, PDF, PNG, PSD, EPS, SVG





All logo concepts will be provided in vector format, so you won't loose the quality and it can fit anywhere.



Cheers,

Planet O Team

Reviews


:

Planet studio was patient and worked close Aly with me until I was happy with the end result. Thank you so much for helping me create.

:

Planetostudio had fabulous communication and responsiveness to feedback with beautiful clean designs.

:

Great service! Was great to work with!

:

I needed a logo for a new company I was setting up. I would highly recommend Planet Studio, time was taken to ensure that my logo was just as I envisaged. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you again :)

:

Communicated really well and very accommodating with my changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment