Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Handcraft A Charismatic Watercolor Logo











About:

Welcome to the land of exclusively hand-drawn watercolors. Seriously. I don't use any stock images. NEVER. All the designs you get are simply hand-made just for your business!



Who said watercolors could be only dreamy or feminine? Not me! I could forge you the fiercest monster or pirate if you need one. Or the most fragile-looking bouquet of forest flowers.



Oh, and by the way, I love to take my time and I hope that you do too. I always try to put my maximum effort into initial designs and create something unique. This is not the place where we do things super fast because watercolors just require time, patience and I want to have the fullest conversation with you and get lots of feedback.



According to their chosen order plan, when the client receives their initial concepts, they can choose one logo option to develop further. Then revisions to that chosen option can be applied (if needed).



Revisions are:

  • Changing the font;
  • Changing the color;
  • Removing certain details;
  • Multiplying certain already existing details;
  • Changing the proportions.



Revisions are NOT:

  • Adding completely new details that were never discussed before painting the initial concepts.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She drew my imagination to real life quite literally and she is quite literally the Artist to go to for sure dont miss out! Also that would be awesome if you want to use the photo you painted me for your website!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Such an amazing designer and true artist, I'm more than happy with my design! My first time using Fiverr but didn't take long to find Leva and I knew instantly that I didn't need to look any further, she's "the one!" Can't imagine working with anyone else now. The final design did take a while materialize but this was completely the fault of my own, due to some unforeseen time constraints and a slightly vague idea of what I actually wanted. However Leva was perfect, understanding and willing to go outside of the box with me. I really value her opinion and I'm so happy with the final result. I highly recommend her, an exceptional artist and hope to have the opportunity to work together again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and professional insights with me! It was truly a pleasure!

:

On Fiverr its often hard to find exactly what you are looking for as there is a lot of choices. When you find that "One" it can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Rest assured, if you are considering Eve, she is one of the best on Fiverr, seriously. Her amazing creativity skills alongside with excellent communication, you are in safe hands with your request. She went above and beyond my expectations. A true artist, Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment