Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Make It Simple, But Significant











About:

I specialize in developing brand Identities for new startups and companies and love to work on interesting projects with great people like you.



Send me your original ideas and sketches and I will provide you with the following



A concept for your new brand identity:

1.-Logo Design

2.-Revision



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me before ordering.



It would be a pleasure to work with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent in all ways!! This is the second time I work with Olga and 10/10.

:

We had a great experience with olgafortea. We got a minimalist logo for our project with vector files and we are very satisfied. Recommended as designer and we'll work with again on future projects. Thanks a lot!!

:

Olga listened to my requests and interpreted my brief to a very personal and bespoke and professional level. I’m delighted with the service had the results on the first try. I am sure I will come back to Olga for help as my company expands! I thoroughly recommend Olga to anyone and everyone.

:

she is absolutely the best. Period !

:

Thanks Jose!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment