Thursday, January 27, 2022

Create Vintage Retro Monoline Badge, Logo Design











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig :)



if what you are looking Premium, Hand drawn and unique logo you are in the right person.



I will create custom logo designs with my style, like in the portfolio of this GIG.

created_by

Basic Package you will get :

1. One Concept (Black and White)

2. Png/Jpeg Hi-Res and Transparent (300ppi)

3. No Commercial Use

reve_

Medium Package you will get :

1. One Concept (Color)

2. Png/Jpeg Hi-Res and Transparent (300ppi)

3. Vector File

line_

Premium Package you will get :

1. One Concept (Color)

2. Png/Jpeg Hi-Res and Transparent (300ppi)

3. Vector File

4. Bonus File Stationery Design (Business Card, envelope, Letterhead)

5. Commercial Use

d

Some additional Information :



1. There is NO PRIORITY in the basic package some people want to get the design in rush and also a color version on this package and that is a big mistake.

2. Basic Package you only get the black and white version

3. Source File only Include on Medium and Premium Package



if you need help or something else feel free to contact me anytime, i will be happy to help :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They designed the art I requested in a timely manner. I wasn't quite as happy as I thought I'd be with the final pieces, but I think that's my own fault due to high expectations.

Seller's Response:

thanks for the order, a pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

AMAZING. I needed a new logo for a business that I am starting up - this creator somehow managed to pick the image from my head and made me TWO amazing logos. Highly recommend - the clearer your design instructions, the better results you will get.

Seller's Response:

thanks for the order, a pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

Great communication and wanted to clarify certain aspects before starting. Delivered exactly what I was thinking, had the first draft before the deadline, and got all revisions to me within hours. Definitely recommend for any budget under 100$.




No comments:

Post a Comment