Saturday, January 29, 2022

Design A Modern Minimalist Name Logo











About:

Name Logos... made by merging the letters of a word/name. Geometric, stacked letters logo. This logo can be used as phone wallpaper, watermark, sticker, profile picture, starter business logo, etc.



If you intend to use this logo for business purposes make sure to select the commercial use extra gig service (we check weekly if anyone is using the logo for branding via content id).



What is included in the delivery?

(BASIC PACKAGE) If you choose the basic package you will receive 1 high-resolution file (300ppi):

  1. 1 white background square

(STANDARD PACKAGE) If you choose the standard package you will receive 2 high-resolution files (2000x2000 pixels) (300ppi):

  1. 1 white background square
  2. 1 transparent background square(png)

(PREMIUM PACKAGE) If you choose the PREMIUM package you will receive the 5 highest-resolution files (4000x4000pixels) (300ppi),souce file(PSD layered,editable file):

  1. 1 white background file
  2. 1 transparent background square(png)
  3. 1 photoshop layered,editable file(PSD)
  4. 1 colored background file





IF YOU WANT SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN A LOGO MADE FROM MERGING THE LETTERS PLEASE MESSAGE US BEFORE ORDERING!



©️2022 GaziDesign All rights reserved.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Where to start.. wow Gazi is the truth, I saw the work already, so I had faith the final product would look nice what shocked me was the speed at which the work was completed. When my order it was late at night, and there were quite a few people ahead of me in the queue but some how I woke up the next morning to a completed order. I couldn’t be happier with the overall experience.

Seller's Response:

I’m so happy to hear that you liked your logo and the experience 😀, it was a pleasure working with you

Seller's Response:

I found Gazi's designs on their instagram page and was just blown away at house creative and stunning the designs are. I am starting my own business and knew that I wanted a creative logo design to go on top of my business cards and boxes. I am so glad that I chose to go with Gazi. This is just phenomenal work and I cannot wait to show case it to everyone. If you are interested in having your name or business name logo created into something really unique, please choose this small business, you will not regret it! Thank you GaziDesign!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Hannah, I’m really happy that you liked the experience and the design 😊🥰

Seller's Response:

Communication was fast and good. The trick the designer learned was there, but it lakes creativity and flexibility to adopt to a request. I do not mind spending extra packages or getting an hourly quote. But after this small test order, I felt the designer is missing an eye for details. Within the trick, go for it, need a creative designer? I do not believe Design by Gazi is the right place to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment