Sunday, January 23, 2022

Create A Stunning Signature Logo











About:

**Please read carefully before placing the order**



I offer a highly professional service and customer experience.

For complex Illustrations send me a message and ask me first!





In the Basic Package you’ll get:

☑ Elegant Signature logo (only text NO drawings)

☑ Jpg-png files

☑ 300 dpi High Quality image

☑ Up to 2 revisions



In the Standard Package you’ll get:

☑ 1 Main logo

☑ 1 Watermark to brand your photos

☑ Drawings included if needed

☑ JPEG -PNG

☑ High-Quality images

☑ Up to 3 revisions

☑ 3D Mockup



In the Premium Package you’ll get:

☑ 1 Main logo 

☑ 1 Alternate Logo

☑ 1 Watermark to brand your pictures

☑ Drawings included if needed

☑ Vector File

☑ JPEG -PNG

☑ Social Media Kit

☑ Stationery Designs

☑ 3D Mockup



-------

IMPORTANT: 

- I work very hard around the clock.

- Fiverr automatically completes orders 3 days after delivery.

- Message me if your order automatically completes.

- I’m not permitted to send work outside of an active order.

- $10 revision to re-open automatically completed orders.



- If in doubt message me first!



I have the right to cancel orders if buyers don't answer the buyer questions or ask for more than the package offers

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I returned to seller as I had previously worked with her and it was just updating information. It was easy enough but I did have to provide her with the original files for her to start the work order.

:

Hi, I found your files in my folder as I saved them myself. I didn't have to use the ones you sent.

:

Barbi was wonderful to work with. Very communicative and I absolutely love what she did with my logo! She also did the work in a flash! I am looking forward to working with her on my business cards and any other design I need for my business.

:

Barbi provided outstanding services. She took my idea and concept and converted it into the perfecto logo for my business. Her attentiveness, warmth and talent is exceptional. I highly recommend Barbi!

:

Excellent and fantastic work. Very responsive and helpful. Professional attitude and high quality work. I would completely recommend her services.




No comments:

Post a Comment