Friday, January 28, 2022

Design Mandala Logo With Watercolor











About:

Welcome!



For about 4 years now, I got specialized in mandala designs. As you can see, my signature are vibrant colors and symbols that vibrate with positive energy and brings harmony. 

Allow me to create unique and beautiful designs that are inspiring to others and rich in positive energy, happiness and harmony.



It will be my special pleasure to design something that it has a beautiful Mandala design, that will fulfill your business with positive energy and spirituality. In order to accomplish this energy, I added watercolor to these designs. The watercolors will be in form of a splash or circle and they will have the color/colors that you want to define your projects.



Benefits that you get by ordering:

  • 300dpi High Quality Concepts
  • Customer support and communication
  • Multiple concepts to choose from
  • Revisions
  • Extra fast delivery



I respect my clients and I am looking to get their satisfaction! 

If my design won't be something that you are looking for, you will be completely refunded !

Reviews


:

Misheart is good in what she does. only I would like a faster responding time

:

Wonderful - thank you!

:

Miaheart will bring your design to life!

:

Wonderful to work with! Very creative and flexible, listens to what you are looking for and delivers every time!

:

This is the second time I've worked with this seller (miaheart). The project was completed: * On time * Exactly to spec * Seller was quick to respond to my questions with accurate info * Quality of the work is excellent * I would recommend this seller to friends and family (anyone actually) I requested that the previous order, from 4 months prior, be altered slightly as I've expanded my brand and wanted to keep the beautiful mandala logo, but change the name to reflect the marketing arm of my business. Miaheart is really good at what she does!! Thank you Miaheart!




No comments:

Post a Comment