Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Design Flat Minimalist Modern Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for a flat modern minimalist business logo

You are at the Perfect Place.



Designs_storm is the world of the creative innovative professional flat modern minimalist logo.



"Design is the silent ambassador of your brand" That's why we are here to give a creative and unique design, that everything gives your business a unique identity, in a creative way. 



Why us:- 



  • Logo concept from scratch.
  • Copyrights Will Be With The Customer.
  • UNLIMITED revisions.
  • Assured prompt delivery.
  • Reliable and Premium support throughout the order and after-sales as well.
  • Flexible Source Formats:- .AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG



We have an experienced Certified and Award-winning Designers team working over the last 8 years in logo designing and brand identity.



Check out my live portfolio and be assured.

Portfolio: https://flic.kr/ps/3QYciN



Go ahead and ORDER NOW!



Our Expertise :

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Professional | Text | Vintage | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design





Note:

- Our Display/portfolio Logo Falls Under Standard Or Premium Package. Kindly Order An Appropriate Package According To Your Quality Requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was amazing! Went above and beyond and produced the logo of my dreams and I didn't even know it yet. I am just in awe of how professional and creative this artist is. I even had him create business cards and they came out looking so amazing. I would rate 10 stars if I could. Thank you for making the transaction easy and on time! You are the best.

Seller's Response:

Your kind words and super appreciation really mean a lot to me. and it was great to work with you. all the best and Thank you For the TIP!!

Seller's Response:

I had a vision of what I wanted. When I was given what I asked for, it confused me at first. As I was more attracted to the alternatives that were created. So great outcome and choices. The ease to request tweaks was met with grace and professionalism. I went back about 3 times and did feel a bit guilty asking for these minor tweaks but it was no problem. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

My goal is to always provide the best services to valued customers like you. It has been great working with you. Great Experience! :)

:

Got MVP of what I wanted. Not mind-blowing, but good enough. And considering I can get going with this, I am very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment