Monday, January 17, 2022

Design A Modern Feminine Signature Logo With Branding Kit











About:

Feminine | Elegant | Modern | Professional | Business Logo | Branding Kit | Watercolor | Fashion Logo | Boutique Logo |Luxury | minimal.



Hey There,

 Welcome to my Feminine Signature logo gig.



I am a professional and creative graphic designer. I do modern logo designs, branding, social media kit and stationary designs.



What I ensure:



  • Creative Designs
  • Free Color Palette
  • HQ Printable Files
  • 100% Design Satisfaction
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Money back guarantee 
  • Print Ready Stationary Designs
  • Ready to use social media kit
  • Fast Delivery


  • So, what are you waiting for ? ORDER NOW


  • If you have any questions, I am just a message away.
  • Please read FAQs before proceeding. Happy Ordering:))


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Magidesign was very professional and respond to my message at a timely manner. I know what I was looking for and I describe it to him and he was able to put together a very unique design for me. This guy is good at what he does and I will recommend his profile to anyone that is looking for a logo designer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

MagiDesigns was AMAZING to work with! He communicated well, and made sure everything was to my liking. He even incorporated my old logo into the designs! I will definitely be using him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Magidesigns is fantastic. I had an excellent experience with every step of the process. I highly recommend working with this artist. He is fantastic.




No comments:

Post a Comment