Saturday, January 22, 2022

Modern Custom Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Are you looking for a Modern Custom Minimalist Business Logo Design? If yes then you are in right place.



I will design a professional, unique, eye-catching, and sensational logo for your brand. I'm a professional graphics designer having almost 6+ years of experience in this field.



Your idea of getting a professional customize memorable and attractive logo design is just one step away. 



Why should you hire me?

I am a hard-edged business logo designer and my aim is to satisfy my clients and deliver an original and great quality logo that will increase their customers, sales, and top in the market.



How does this GIG offer Unique Services?

  • HIGH-QUALITY Images
  • Multiple Logos to choose from
  • UNLIMITED Modification until you get completely satisfied
  • high-quality JPG and PNG image sizable to any length  
  • SOURCE FILE 
  • VECTOR FILE
  • Social Media Kit 
  • 100% payback guarantee



Business identity | Brand Identity | Branding | Modern | Expert | Flat | Luxury | Text | Badge | Custom | Signature | Product branding | Creative Designer | Minimalist | Minimal Branding



Note: I do not design mascots logos.



Contact me before placing an order!

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with this seller many times. I love the fact that he's very good at what he does, he's very responsive, and he's very patient and understanding. Yes, I recommend this seller over and over again. Professional also.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Buyer with Superb Experience! Thanks a million for the feedback. I'll continue doing my best for you! Happy days!

Seller's Response:

WOW! He exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with my logo for my new business. He DEFINITELY understood the assignment and executed exactly what I needed and wanted within a short time frame. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

Amazing buyer. I really like working with him. Thank you

:

Love working with this seller. He's smart, quick, professional, and creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment