Sunday, January 16, 2022

Design A Professional Feminine Minimalist Logo











About:

Welcome to our Professional feminine minimalist logo service.



Design town is an Art studio with a professional team of designers, QC's and project mangers who are dedicated towards making your project a success. Being on Fiverr from 3+ years, we are now one of the trusted brands on Fiverr and have worked over 1k+ projects. Each project is handled through a creative process to get the desired result for you.



The inspiration or emotion behind this particular service is the sensitivity and delicacy of the art required which comes from inner beauty and personal touch and that's what gives the feel to the logo.



Why Choose us



  • Delicate and pretty feminine/minimalist logo in this gig. 
  • Exclusive quality artwork
  • High-resolution JPG,PNG as well as vector in AI, EPS and PDF formats.
  • Female Designers who understand the real feel of design
  • Fast & Reliable service
  • Professional customer support





Our design styles includes



Cute | Warm | Sensational | Captivating | Soft | Beauty | Beautiful | Sensual | Touchy | Elegant | Minimalist



Reach out for custom orders.



Do check the FAQ's if needed.

Any queries? Just drop me message 



ORDER NOW

Reviews


:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ☝🏼 I was nervous about asking someone to create a logo the would be the representation of my company. Designtown did a wonderful task of making the face of my brand. Thank you so much. They asked great questions about the details I wanted to incorporate. I was eager to see the end result. I am already working with them again in the future on my business card project and symbols of my brand.

:

Fast and quick communication skills, great service. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and I felt that it took a few times back and forth before they understood me. The service was great I just felt the design of the logo wasn't as professional as I would have hoped for. On that note I don't know what I wanted myself so I might need to have that more clear in the future.

:

Fantastic job. Requirements almost immediately understood. Granted my requirements wrere probably not perfectly clear. My feedback for you guys is to ask more questions to validate with the customer whether your understanding is correct. Other than that you guys are rockstars!

:

Listened to every word and provided excellent results, glad to have been in contact with this seller and would advise to anyone looking for a logo in their style

:

Very communicative and responsive! When I was unsure or had questions, she was right there to assist me. A wonderful experience. Would hire again in a heartbeat!




No comments:

Post a Comment