Thursday, January 20, 2022

Design Luxury Signature Boho Hand Drawn Feminine Watercolor Logo Design











About:

Hi, Barrii_Designs here :)

Welcome to My Luxury Watercolor/Feminine boho hand-drawn logo Gig Services;



  This Gig Offers Beautiful Luxury Signature boho Feminine hand-drawn Watercolor Logo Design for your Business, Company or Brand.

 You will get Truly Beautiful and Creative Designs with Unlimited modifications till you are completely satisfied with the logo.

WHY YOU WILL CHOOSE ME;

  • Professional Feminine Watercolor Logos
  • Editable Source Files
  • 24 Hours Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Very Fast Response
  • Unique Logos
  • High-Resolution Images
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.
  • Branding, Wedding invitation, cards, packaging, and flyer designs



- I do not create cartoons or mascot



  •  Exclusive on FIVERR!
  •  Please inbox for a consultation!
  •  ORDER NOW with Confidence!

Reviews


:

Nice working with her, she was very patient and she did everything I asked for but I was expecting a little bit more in terms of creativity.

:

Seller communicated well and responded quickly. Was very fast to complete the order and provided a very nice logo as per my requirements. I would recommend this seller to others.

:

Designer was lovely to work with.

:

Thank you

:

She never lets me down! She’s simply amazing! I highly recommend her! -Shemeka (Mississippi)




No comments:

Post a Comment