Friday, January 21, 2022

Draw An Elegant, Minimalist, Line Logo Design











About:

A team of professional graphic designers will create unique, minimalist, Feminine, elegant line art logo designs for your business!



Portfolio: http://bit.ly/imarketyousell_apollo



Why us

  • Fluent English speakers
  • We provide a legal copyright document of logo ownership
  • Original and unique artwork (No templates or clip arts used)
  • We are an experienced team, profound in different art styles
  • Source, vector, and transparent files are included free of charge!



Feel free to share your ideas or sketches via chat!



ℹ️ You are always welcome to message us to get free consulting and take a peek at our catalog or portfolio.



Things we'll need after placing an order:

  •   Name of your business
  •   Type of your business/niche
  •   Your slogan/tagline (optional)
  •   Preferred colors (optional)
  •   Notes & ideas (optional)
  • Design Inspirations



We are experts in - Modern, Monoline, Signature, Feminine, Monogram, Lettering, logo design



Click Continue to find out about awesome Extra Services on a checkout page

Reviews


:

When I made the request, I had an idea in mind, but I didn't say anything. When I got the first one I soon realized I had made the right choice when I gave creative freedom. We fixed only one element of the logo. It took a little longer because I had no idea what was missing in my logo. I recommend for sure!

:

What I wanted with my logo was actually quite difficult to do and relies on real artistic and creativity skill. I almost downgraded my logo concept because what I wanted I thought would be quite hard. Mary did it absolutely wonderfully, better than I had expected. She could truly put your vision into reality and I highly recommend. Excellent communication skills too.

:

Such an enjoyable transition! Seller got started immediately and was on time with initial delivery. After, the seller was very patient in the revision process and delivered what I desired and expected. I will def. use again. Thank you very much! Keep up the phenomenal work!

:

Believe me when I say this designer has a lot of patience! I can be so picky and specific with what I want and they were so understanding and determined to get exactly what I wanted and they definitely delivered!

:

Good Design, very difficult to contact, if you got a fix idea its fine. otherwise a bit too superficial. Logo Design okay. In the end, nice product.




No comments:

Post a Comment