Saturday, July 9, 2022

Design A Professional Luxury Logo











About:

If you need a Heraldic ,minimal, Luxury LOGO and a monogram logo, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; like Winery, Jewelry, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related.. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now





BASIC PACKAGE :

-3 initial concept

-SOURCE FILE

-JPG file

-PNG ( transparent file )

-unlimited Revision

 

STANDARD PACKAGE

-3 initial concept

-SOURCE FILES

-JPG files

-PNG ( transparent file )

-3D mockup

 

PREMIUM PACKAGE

-3 initial concepts

-JPG

- PNG ( transparent file )

-SOURCE FILES

-business card and letterhead

-unlimited revision



I need from you:

1. Full name Company (main name)

2. Tagline or slogan

3. A sample of your favorite logo from my Portfolio or send me a sample idea form the web



UNLIMITED REVISIONS FOR ALL NECESSARY CHANGES :)

Reviews


:

Luciano is outstand. I have been working with him for nearly four years and his work is consistently excellent. He is very easy to work with, understands the sense of urgency with each job. He does clean and accurate work and is also extremely creative. He is on my company's roster is number ONE for all graphics work and will continue to be! Thank you again Luciano

:

I was amazed with how quickly the seller turned around with designs. The seller understood exactly what we want and produced work fitte our requirement accordingly. The communication was smooth and direct. I have no reservation to recommend to any future buyers.

:

Seller does great work! I asked for a re-design and seller was able to keep vital components yet upgrade logo masterfully! I will recommend this seller to my friends. Thanks!!

:

Communication with seller was excellent. Asked pertinent questions and provided quick responses to my questions. Revision were done promptly and perfectly. Will definitely be working with seller again

:

My experience was great! Communication was excellent. Never took more than 5 minutes to respond to my messages. Finished product was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment