Sunday, July 3, 2022

Create A Modern Minimalist And Luxury Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern Minimalist and Luxury Logo Design Gig.

Are you looking for a professional service? Look no further!



As a Top Rated seller, I am happy to have you on my gig and would love to let you know a bit brief about me. As an energetic, hardworking, and skilled designer who has been a part of logo designing for quite a while now and with my experience and conversant with current trends, I am able to pick and choose the summary of every individual that comes to me and goes with a design that was dreamt! I take pride in making sure to put an extra mile for client satisfaction.



Why choose Me?

- TOP-RATED SELLER

- Thousands of Super Satisfied Clients Worldwide

- Professional, unique and fresh ideas

- HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi

- 100% Satisfaction

- Quick Reply

- Great communication

- Money-Back Guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions



Other Expertise:

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Vintage | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo | 3D | Real Estate



Note: My Portfolio artwork falls under the STANDARD or PREMIUM package.



The only thing that is holding you back to get your brand to the next level is the ORDER Button!!!

Reviews


:

He is the BEST among the Bests, I was very excited to work with the seller after looking at his past work. They paid close attention to every detail and assisted me through every step of the process. Answered any questions I had day or night. I recommend this seller to anyone !!!

:

Thank you for the wonderful comments for my work and services and looking forward to your future projects...good day

:

"Probably the best investment of mine here. It was fast and very good price for the work. I would definitely recommend buying this because it was fast affordable price and turns out amazing."

:

Thanks a lot for the amazing comments and have a great day

:

Absolutely fantastic with communication, really listened to my ideas and took everything I said on board! I honestly can’t recommend this gentleman enough! I look forward to working with you again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment