Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Minimalist Unique Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my GIG.



Dear Sir/Madam

      

   This gig mainly focus on Clients who need HIGH END logo and Business Card to Represent their Business.



We can do High End logo in following types:



 Flat / Minimal / Mascot / Cartoon character / Vintage / Versatile / 3D logo



We design logo for any type of Business



Company, Website, Blog,Business, Product, Software, Document, Brand etc



I am looking for clients to give my great design and service to success their business.



WHAT YOU'LL GET with my GIG



  • Unique designs of vector based logo design of your choice 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3000Px by 3000Px high quality JPG and PNG files
  • Full Editble Source And Vector Files ( please read gig packages )
  • 100% Original Concept (No templates or stock vectors)
  • Professional Customer Handling
  • Friendly But VIP Service 



You can check my previous works via below link



www.flickr.com/photos/jeyarts



Not wasting your Precious Time

What Are you waiting for, Order Now



Best Regards

Jeyarts

Reviews


:

The seller worked with my current concept as requested and came up with a concept that was better than my original. I asked for a revision and it was done very quickly. Communication was fast.

:

Jey did a great job. I had an idea and a sketch with my plans, he turned it into something amazing! He is extremely creative. Thank you!

:

Thanks very much as requested and on time.

:

Good communication and great work! Was a pleasure to work with him.

:

Perfect :) a true outstanding experience! We came to the seller with a very strange idea which I didn't even imagine how to it would look We had a artistic picture, colors and a logo style we liked, and that's what we sent him. He made a miracle with what we gave! It was better than I could even imagine! And it was right at the first try!! We had a few revisions which were all done perfectly too! We are super satisfied, and excited to use our logo in our future products! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment