Monday, July 4, 2022

Design A Feminine Logo











About:

Hello Fiverr! I will make a minimal / feminine logo whether it be something personal or something for your business needs in PNG or JPEG for just $10!



Your logo is the first impression of your business. Enjoy unique, classic, and original designs for your business at an affordable price. 



For just $10 you will receive:



❤ A unique and custom logo tailored to you.

❤ The option to choose what colours are used.

❤ Multiple revisions.

❤ 300 dpi .PNG Transparent (or 72 dpi .JPEG) High Resolution file depending on your needs.



On a budget?

Drop me a message and we can discuss a tailor made package that suits your requirements and budget!



What is 30 day aftercare?

Receive 30 days from order completion where you can make any changes to your artwork absolutely free!



Business Cards?

I am able to create business cards too! Starting from just $5.00



If you would like to order something that is not shabby chic, please get in touch before ordering to avoid any disappointment. I can accommodate for different styles.

Reviews


:

Exceeded my expectations. Did everything I asked for and went above and beyond. Would definitely buy from gemma again and would recommend anyone to purchase her services. Thank you so much, I am in love with the work and looking forward to using the designs!

:

I highly recommend this seller. I have worked with plenty but this is the BEST I have worked with throughout these years. Absolutely everything about her services are wonderful - HIGHLY recommended and certainly will work with her alone as from now.

:

Gemma is really an awesome designer to work with. Give her the most details possible and she will translate that into a beautiful design. I will highly recommend her and will use her again if I need the same kind of services. You won't be disappointed with her!!

:

I loved my experience with Gemma!!! She was AMAZING! Very patient with me as I figured out the details of a new logo & extremely QUICK to respond and make changes as needed. I will definitely be working with her in the future & recommend all to patronize her.

:

Your performance was beautiful in many ways. I felt very comfortable with your work and communication. impressed with your patience to reoeated my requests. looking forward to working with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment