Thursday, July 7, 2022

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business In 24 Hours











About:

Why This Gig?

Through my Gig, you will save a lot of time & money and avail a streamlined process with professional expertise.



Why Me?

I am working for customers from various industries all around the globe. I will create, edit or redraw a creative logo for your company, website or a product with HIGH QUALITY. I guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Promote your business with an eye catchy logo design.

Kindly note that I do not do Mascots / Cartoon Characters and if you have any complex illustration to create kindly contact me first before the placing your order.



Packages:

Ultimate Package

Best For Startups, SMEs & Entrepreneurs

5 Killer Logo Concepts

5 Rounds of Revisions

High Definition source-files which includes AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, PNG, and PSD

100% Ownership & Copyrights

Price only $250



Standard- 4 Logo Concepts - 4 Round of Revisions - $150



Startup:- 2 Logo Concepts - 2 Round of Revisions - $100



If you have any additional requirements, concerns or confusions feel free to ask me first and I will quickly respond you.



Best Regards

Sam

Reviews


:

Logohype really was great to work with. Each time I brought a concern, they always were so ready to and would quickly make the corrections or feed back that I gave him. I am just so grateful for what he created for me and I am so grateful for the customer service Logohype gave me was incredible. I wanted something special, a symbol of a dream I had for such a long time and they made it a real tangible thing. It's real and its my company logo and it truly speaks to the brand of Donevahn James and I am so happy I got to work with them and I knew I was going to get exactly the logo I needed. All I can say is thank you Sam!

:

Wow--thank you for these kind words! Any project is a partnership, and so I would be remiss if I didn't also thank you for communicating clearly, meeting the order requirements, and following the right processes. Donevahn! it's a real pleasure working with you!

:

I really love how professional logohype works! He is truly very talented. He puts in thought and in return gives you exactly what you envision. I like how he really listens to the details and all of my client needs. I am so happy with his work. I recommend the pro package. All of the concepts really help put it together!

:

Liz, first of all thank you so much for awesome feedback. I am glad that you liked my work. It was great experience to work with you. Hope we'll complete many more projects together in the coming future.

:

Thank you so much Is there a way you can send me back one of them please And separate it I'll send you the photo thank you so much for everything




No comments:

Post a Comment