Thursday, June 24, 2021

Design Beautiful Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Looking for beautiful Watercolor Logo design?



I provide high-quality UNIQUE watercolor logo designs. I can deliver it just in 24 hoursI'm very attentive to details, so you can be sure I'll hear all your wishes according to your logo.



You will receive:

  • 2000px X 2000px logo design
  • Hi-res 300dpi file
  • Transparent PNG file and White background JPG
  • Up to 3 free modifications per order (depends on package)
  • Delivery in time


Please, contact me before order to clear all details.

I don't provide 3D logo, mascot logo.

Reviews


:

Wow! I must say I am very satisfied with my logo. There was some miscommunication on my part so my initial concept wasn't what I envisioned but it was exactly what I communicated. I decided to let her freestyle and omg it is perfection! Thanks for your patience!

:

A big thank you to Kate who did a wonderful job with designing my logo and social media kit. A very talented, professional young lady I would recommend whole-heartedly.

:

Loved working with her. She is very easy to work with and understanding!! I would recommend her 1000 times!! I will definitely be a returning customer... I love my business logo!

:

Kate was terrific to work with. Always responsive, kind and very talented. She works tirelessly to make sure that you get exactly what you want.

:

Khapilina has a fabulous product and I can’t wait to work with her on the next one




No comments:

Post a Comment