Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Design A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

Hello, my name is Jess and this is my Retro Vintage Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.

If you are looking for quality you came to the right place.

I speak fluent English, have a graduate degree in Digital Arts, and I'm an exclusive Fiverr Seller!



Recent selected workshttps://www.fiverr.com/users/borydesign/portfolio
ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.



Why choose Me?

  • Excellent Communication (Native English Speaker)
  • Fast and timely delivery
  • Premium Quality Services
  • Creative and Original


Why Should you consider the Higher Packs?

  • Superior details and quality.
  • Get editable Source Files.
  • Increased level of customization
  • Unique and fresh ideas




Multiple Styles Available



Luxury Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand-drawn | Feminine | Signature and more. 



Check Out My Extra Gigs !!!!

 Need something not mentioned in this gig description? Contact me now.



IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an idea in mind from a popular vintage logo that already exists. I attached the photo and described what changes/additions I wanted. I was not thrilled with the options I was sent and despite being crystal clear in what I wanted revised, I ultimately settled on a design mostly out of frustration and just wanting to get started with ordering business cards and other marketing materials. I also asked to see their own take on my idea which they straight up ignored and never did. In the final revision (which there were a total of 3) I asked to have an image removed as well as a flashbulb effect. They removed the image but not the flashbulb effect and made no mention of it whatsoever.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback, I completely respect it and value it. I’m a bit surprised by it I must admit since you literally mentioned to love the outcome and the concept and revisions where all made ahead of time. Regards, Jess.

Seller's Response:

This seller did an AMAZING job! I gave four sellers the same instructions and sets of images. One seller provided absolute garbage, two were not really close or appealing, and then the draft from this seller, Jess, was basically perfect in every way. I was so pleased. Jess was so fast, so communicative, and really did an amazing job. I've used Fiverr in the past for other work over the years and now this project. Hands down Jess has done the best work in all possible work order categories.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad you are happy with my design. I would be thrilled to work with you again. I definitely appreciate it, this certainly motivates me to do my very best for each project. Warm regards, Jess.

Seller's Response:

Working with borydesign has been excellent, and her turnover rate is impressive. She was getting design concepts back to me in 24/48 hours tops. I do not think an edit ever took longer than 48 hours. I highly highly highly recommend this artist. Whether doing African designs or dance designs (I have worked with her TWICE), she has made all the organizations and companies I represent shine through. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience with borydesign.




No comments:

Post a Comment