Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Design Minimalist Line Art Logo With Your Name











About:

I Will Design Minimalist Line Art Logo With Your Name



Are you looking for people who can design minimalist line art logo with your name?

Yes, you find a correct person.

As we know, logo designs made with our own name have become a trend these days. This is currently viral on social media, that's why I'm here to offer my services to make a logo design with your name and it looks unique and minimalist.



Welcome to my gigs :D

My name is Putu Udiana and I already have illustrator experience for 4 years. I also microstocker, content creator, and tiktoker.

So I know about copyrights.



Why choose me?

I am a friendly person and also quick to respond. So you don't need to be afraid or embarrassed to ask something.



In this service, i wish can help you to get:

  • Unique & Minimalist Line Art Logo
  • Jpg/Png High Resolution & Best Quality
  • Source File : Ai, eps 
  • Fast Delivery
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS


I Also Accept Custom Orders And Extra Fast Delivery Orders, Kindly Message Me For The Best Offer!



SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW :D



Best Regards,

Udiana



Please ask me and send the brief first before ordering :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is very talented. One the best experience I've had on Fiverr. I can't say enough about this seller. Very patient and accommodating. Took my ideas and brought them to life with perfect execution.

Seller's Response:

Thanks yaa :) glad to hear that :D

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and though only through a computer screen, a friendly vibe/energy was present. Unique designs. Would definitely do business again. Cheers DD, hh

Seller's Response:

haha thanks yaaa :D

Seller's Response:

I was very happy with speed of service and response of the dlane_design. The logo I received from the seller was superb! I would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment