Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Design Logo For Gaming, Twitch, Youtube With Your Cartoon











About:

Please Read The Description Before Place an Order!

*ONLY $20 YOU CAN GET 1 LOGO



What will you get for $20 ?

  • 1 x Cool Logo Design with your cartoon (One cartoon only)
  • PERFECT Design for your Esport Team, Twitch or Youtube Channel
  • FREE One additional Item (Headphones Only)
  • 1 x PNG Transparent 3000x3000 Super High Resolution
  • Full color and very detailed, I guarantee an amazing result
  • 100% original work



- This logo is for gaming, streaming accounts and social media, You can use it for your merchandise and business (Click Commercial Use on extra giggs)



- ADDING OTHER ITEMS LIKE WEAPONS, TATTOOS, CONTROLLER ETC

HAVES EXTRA COST $5 ONE ITEM (Click Additional Item on extra giggs)

*if you want to add more item please let me know before ordering.



- I make a cartoon from your picture so please send your pict with the pose according to wich you want in high resolution.





Have any question ? fell free to Hit me :)

So what are you waiting for? let's order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Artist was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I couldn't recommend more highly. I ordered a logo graphic and social media kit with vector file included and gave a few specifics for what i wanted. The Seller was brilliant in their designs and work and produced a brilliant final piece for me. I had a few alterations that i either hadn't thought of before ordering or had failed to include in my description. The seller was not only happy to change these for me but also replied to my messages regarding them and the gig in whole in a very prompt and friendly way. The quality of the work is brilliant. I'm extremely happy and will definitely work with the seller again

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your positive review!

:

I was blown away by the work I received for the price I paid! If you're looking to take the next step with your channel I highly recommend! Also has great communication throughout the whole process.

:

Art work was great. Communication was kind of ehh and it took 3 more days than what it said it would

:

I feel like everything is so smooth!! I like your skill and it's so amazing man!! I'm very pleasure to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment